Monday, October 6, 2008

The first of hopefully many



I really am not too sure about this whole Blog thing. What is a Blog? It wasn't that many years ago that people wouldn't even have a clue about such things.




But here I am. Starting off on a new thing for me. I'm mostly setting this thing up for an avenue to share photos I've taken.


This one was shot on a Saturday afternoon in a piles of leaves. There is nothing like taking music outside to God's creation and giving back to him in his arena.

4 comments:

Sister C said...

'm glad to be the first to comment on your blog.

Very nice photo.

Anonymous said...

Great photo Leroy! It's weird how your blog gets blocked so quickly!
I hope things all work out!

I'll have a Coke please said...

Thanks. It doesn't look like spam to me.

Kevin R. Hamm said...

Looking good, Leroy! Just not sure what "speachless" means tho... :-)